Оцените преимущества от внедрения AlmexECM. Сильная команда инженеров и консультантов позволяют делать внедрение быстрым и легким.
FEC Kazakhstan Group has 54 fuel bases using modern technological equipment and operating methods. Tax and financial audits are carried out annually by the Big Four international companies, which testify to the transparency of the company.
The result of the AlmexECM-based EDS implementation:
· Document and archive management, including additional reconciliation processes and confidential workflow;
· Organization of work with remote warehouses all over Kazakhstan;
· Switch to electronic document workflow using electronic digital signature.
AB Energo LLC is an energy-supplying organization, founded in Kazakhstan in 2004. The main activity of the company is to supply electricity to wholesale and retail customers into the different regions of the country. Having been engaged in the supply of electricity for over 10 years, the company has deep expertise, vision and trust with all market participants.
The result of business processes automation and electronic workflow system implementation:
· Implementation of process and procedural unit of management;
· Electronic workflow system for a group of companies in the unified environment;
· Up to 50 processes in AlmexECM.
Hydro-recirculation power plant Topar
Hydro-recirculation power plant Topar transfers and distributes heat and electricity. The enterprise improves the operational reliability of heating systems and ensures the coordination of the processes of generation, transmission, and consumption of heat and electricity.
The result of the transition to electronic document management AlmexECM:
· Independent maintenance and administration of the system;
· AlmexMobile application as a corporate standard;
· Up to 100% acceleration of the document approval procedure.